Facebook is a great place to get chummy with your readers and customers and further connect. When networking on Facebook, have fun with it and let your business’ personality show.
Below are 20 conversation starters to up the engagement factor on your Facebook Page.
Use this as a guide and schedule your next month of Facebook updates. Each week you can mix it up or make every day of the week a theme and stick to it.
- Ask your readers to share their favorite program or product of yours
- Use fill in the blanks. For example, “Your favorite color is ______”
- Ask questions that start with “what”, “where”, “how”
- Share a photo and ask your audience to write a caption.
- Share a photo of something beautiful, inspiring or funny.
- Ask a question using Facebook’s poll feature.
- Share articles or blog posts of cool topics your readers would enjoy.
- Share a pin from Pinterest.
- Share music using spotify.com.
- Ask your audience to share a photo on your wall of a certain subject that’s relevant to your industry.
- Share an inspirational or funny quote.
- Share a photo with a quote written on it.
- Share a behind the scene photo of your office or an event you are taking part in.
- Share a video – it could just be a quick hello.
- Share industry statistics.
- Share industry news.
- Do a Q&A on the same day every week where your audience can ask you questions and you answer them.
- Make a statement and ask your audience to click “like” if they agree.
- Share teasers on a project you are working on.
- Share a funny postcard from http://www.someecards.com/
Have a Facebook conversation starter that really took off with your readers? Share it in the comments below.